Art. 1. This Personal Data Policy, hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Policy”, is intended to regulate the relationship in the processing of personal data between DIPI VENDING Ltd., hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”, the owner of the Internet the Website: www.dp-vending.com, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, and each of the Users, hereinafter referred to as the “User (s)”, in connection with the use by the User of The website.
II. Provider Details
Art. 2. Information about the Provider:
1. Name: DIPI VENDING LTD
2. Management address: Plovdiv, bul. Trakia, bl.214
3. Registration in public registers: Commercial register with the Registry Agency of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Bulgaria.
4. Supervisory authorities:
Personal Data Protection Commission of the Republic of Bulgaria, address: Sofia, pk. 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov 2, tel .: 02/915 35 18 fax: 02/915 35 25, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.cpdp.bg
7. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act No. BG 131057048.
III. protection of personal data
Art. 3. (1) The Provider, through the Website, collects, stores and processes personal data of the Users only in connection with his activity, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable law and with the Law on Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Bulgaria.
(2) The personal data of the User may be used for authentication and communication of inquiries or job applications generated, provision of advertising content adapted to the interests of the User, sending a Newsletter in case the User has consented to receive such, statistical information for use of the Website, protection of information security of the Website, accounting purposes in connection with the use of the Provider’s services, provision of delivery services provider.
(3) The Provider does not use or process personal data of the User that give information about racial or ethnic origin, which are related to the health, sex life, human genome of the User, which are related to political, religious, philosophical beliefs or participations.
(4) The Provider shall take measures for protection of the personal data of the User in accordance with the current legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria, including the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
Art. 5. By using the Website, the Recipient expressly agrees that the Provider has the right to process his personal data in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 6. The Provider does not disclose, sell, exchange or in any other way provide to third parties the information that the Website collects during the visits of the User, except when required by the applicable legislation and / or by a competent body authorized by law. , but always in compliance with the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Art. 7. The User may request the Provider to correct, delete, restrict the use of his personal data by (i) sending an e-mail to the Provider, with a clear wish, to email@example.com; or (ii) by a request for refusal in writing, sent to the Provider by post at the address Plovdiv, bul. Trakia, bl.214